All Frequently Asked Questions

When someone insured by a Haven Term policy passes away, how do you file a claim?

In the event of the insured's death, someone close to the deceased will need to call our policy service center at 1-844-606-0783 to report a claim.
When calling to begin the claims process, it's helpful to have the following information on-hand:
-Relationship to the deceased
-Personal information about the insured and beneficiary, including Social Security Number and date of death
-Policy number
-Final death certificate for the insured (the funeral home may be able to provide you with copies of the death certificate)
The claims department will then be notified to send out claim forms and documents for the beneficiary or beneficiaries to fill out and return.

You may also like